Sunday, May 26, 2013

Just In Justin Bieber

Whether you are a hater or a belieber, JB is one of the most well-known celebrity in the world! This Canadian singer has been  on the charts since I was in about 4th grade (4 years ago). Justin's most famous song that almost everybody knows is Baby. This collaboration with Ludacris was VERY popular. All of his haters said that his voice was too high for a boy and called him gay. Obviously they haven't heard "Boyfriend". Justin Bieber has grown up since he first was discovered on YouTube. He has gone through puberty and his voice has gotten deeper.
Most of his beliebers have been there for him throughout his whole career. Most are excited for his new album, Breathe, to come out this summer, August 2013. Like most fandoms, they have many almost inside jokes that only beliebers would get. And example is how people have named Justin's body parts. If you say the name Jerry, beliebers will laugh. Everyday in gym class my friend and I only pick up the purple balls because that is Justin's favorite color. Also one time Justin was reading a poster that his fan was holding up and it said "I'd let your Bieberconda slither into my 'zoo' any day." If you don't know what the Bieberconda is then...well... I'm not going to explain it.
Justin has some pretty crazy fans. They also went pretty crazy when people were saying that Justin was caught smoking marijuana. I don't think that people should have freaked out because he probably was just trying it. Everyone tries it at least once in their lives, but I also don't think that Justin should have done that. That is not a very appropriate approach to a younger audience. Bieber probably didn't think that anyone would find out though.
Apparently Justin has been having behavior problems lately, smoking weed, speeding tickets, attacking the press. I wouldn't blame all of this on Justin though. I think that if I was that famous and I had the paparazzi up my butt all the time too I would also go a little crazy. People were also saying that since he has been hanging out with Lil Twist, Justin has been getting into trouble. The public has been thinking that Lil Twist is being a bad influence. I disagree with that because Justin will always be himself no matter who he is with. I think that people should be able to hang out with whoever they want without being judged.
Despite his crazy life and rough patches in his career, Justin Bieber is a great musician. Most of his music is about love but that's how a lot of music today is. My favorite song by Bieber is "Pray", made in 2010. If you don't know the song, check it out!!

Yours Truly,
Carrot (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment